We would like to introduce a few new faces to our publishing family.
The New Faces Gallery will be a new addition to our website. This will give new artist a little bit of exposure before the print issue comes out.
We hope to expand this with the nexr few issues of PHOTOSESSIONMAG.
NEW FACES GALLERY DEBUTES SUNDAY, MARCH 5TH.
CURRENT ISSUE ON SALE NOW
It's very important that Artist read our information on the NEW DIRECTION, we will be taking in publishing. This is a must so you know what to expect when submitting work to us. We will begin taking an aggressive drive to free the publication from IG/Social Media.
Click on the heading to link to the page!
WE NOW OFFER TWO GALLERIES TO SUBMIT TO!
MAIN THEMED GALLERY
OPEN THEMED GALLERY
Artist and Photographers:
Few things to keep in mind before submitting work.
1. Our Submission Guidelines Page, has various links on this website, one is located at the bottom of the page. If you have any questions regarding submissions, please go to this resource.
2. We have two galleries. One Themed and One Non Themed. You can submit to either, but not to both. Theme for Issue 12 is, Black and White.
3. We had a very long Submissionn window for Issue 12. This will not be the case for Issue 13. July's issue will be a total of three weeks.
Theme for Issue 13 is Fine Art.
4. If you know of artist who are not currently being published or having issues with getting their work published please direct them our way. We would like to add them to our publishing family.
5. Please do NOT wait until the last minute to submit work and also make sure and include Model Releases.
KEEP IN TOUCH!!
We decided that the best way to stay in touch with us, know the current theme to an issue, review our guidelines, get up to date info, etc., was to create a BLOG. Bookmark the BLOG page, and look in when you can.
OUR LIST IS GROWING! Contact us to find out how you can be listed as a REGULAR CONTRIBUTOR!
GIVING A SHOUT TO, JASON SUTER AND HIS NEW PROJECT,
The Id. Living with ADHD in the Arts and Fitness, Podcast.
GIVE IT A LISTEN ON SPOTIFY!
CONSULT ADDITIONAL GUIDELINES